I'm in the final stages of the model, thanks to Glenn's and Colin's advices I've corrected the model and the results are below. I also added an axe and some items to the Slayer, figured he needed some necessary things in order to do what he does best, to slay people. I did however face a problem in Zbrush, his teeth and the ring in his nose and ears don't appear as they should. The faces are backwards, for some odd reason I can see the back of the faces but not the one on top. For that reason I haven't been able to sculpt any of these, kinda aggravating. Anyhow, some last fine detailing left and I should be starting on the texture very soon.